Truck simulator set on American roads
October 21, 2020
Checked shirt, jeans, baseball cap and the best beef steaks at road-side restaurants. That’s probably our idea of an American truck driver, but… what about actually driving the truck? Well, we’re going to be able to fell like them with American Truck Simulator.
Rule the roads of North America.
This is a game in which we’ll drive these huge asphalt beasts around the long stunning roads of the USA: California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, Nebraska… Handle legendary lorries, completing missions, transporting your load from one place to another and taking into account all the aspects that affect driving these vehicles.
Based on Euro Truck Simulator
This game is based on its European equivalent, but with new features and options that make it even more realistic:
- Drive official truck models with all sorts of details.
- Customize whatever you want and can: cabins, bodywork, paint…
- Different merchandise and loads to be transported.
- Different kinds of trailers.
- Deliver your load to different companies at different locations.
- Feel how the different kinds of brakes work.
- Obey the rules: the police are always watching.
All these features, and plenty more, make this game the best truck simulator available for PC.
Requirements and additional information:
- This is a pay-to-play game downloadable through Steam.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system…