Get the password of any WiFi network
April 12, 2016
Thanks to Beini, a lightweight LiveCD Linux distribution, you’ll be able to audit Wi-Fi networks. This utility includes an ideal pack of tools designed to work with the security of wireless networks.
Test the security of the encryption of Wi-Fi access points.
Tools available in Beini
With Beini recovering WEP and WPA passwords is easier than ever due to the tools it includes:
- A WiFi scanner: basically a detector of wireless networks to find nearby connections and measure the intensity of their signal.
- A packet injection tool: to attack WiFi networks selecting the card, the listening mode, and the type of attack.
As you can see, despite being sold officially as a WiFi password recovery tool, it can also be used to attack networks to connect to the Internet for free, although we would never recommend it for such purpose.
- Small distribution based on Linux and optimized to audit wireless networks.
- Burn the ISO image on a CD or copy it to a USB device.
- Compatible with a large number of devices and Wi-Fi cards.
Check the security of a wireless network thanks to Beini, with which it will be much easier to audit the encryption of Wi-Fi networks. Download Beini for free!
Requirements and additional information:
- You need to burn the ISO onto a CD or USB pendrive to make it run.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That…