A Match 3 full of sweets and candies from the Candy Crush series
January 24, 2023
If you’re a fan of match 3 games, in which you have to make groups of three or more identical elements to make them disappear, you can now get hold of Candy Crush Soda Saga for Android, developed by the creators of the original game, but now with new settings and more characters.
Playing is easy and fun, but mastering the game is a real challenge.
What can we find in Candy Crush Soda Saga?
- Over 1,000 levels.
- New game modes: soda, frosting, bubble, white and milk chocolate, bubblegum, and honey.
- New combinations of up to 4 or 7 identical elements.
- Possibility to take part on the leaderboards and share your score on social networks.
- New scenarios and characters.
- New graphics.
- Sync your games with other mobile devices.
If you’re into puzzles and brainteasers in which you’ve got to match three or more elements on a panel similar to Jewel Quest and you’re also hooked onto Candy Crush, you’ve got to download the APK of this game. By the way, did you know that there’s a version of Candy Crush Soda for PC? Yes, the games you play on Android can be resumed on your computer as it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10. And you can use the same tricks and cheats on both versions.
Download Candy Crush Soda Saga for Android devices and live a sodalicious experience joining identical candies in groups of three.
What’s new in the latest version
- As usual, it adds new levels and characters.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system…