The fourth Counter-Strike installment
October 21, 2020
Counter-Strike is definitely a reference within the world of FPS games, being one of the most famous shooter sagas around. For such purpose, you can’t miss out on the chance to download this Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to your PC, the fourth and latest part of the series.
Join the terrorists or those that fight against them.
In this latest instalment, the player will be back as part of a terrorist or counter-terrorist group, to fight in teams against his rivals in fierce combats. Therefore, CS:GO brings us the best of the original game launched almost two decades ago, but with new maps, characters and game modes.
Game modes available in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
This online multiplayer offers us different options to play, all of the latter with a common factor: shoot to kill before they shoot you.
- Arms race: in which the player must try to get hold of all the weapons available.
- Bomb scenario: in which terrorists have to place a bomb on the target and the counter-terrorists deactivate it.
- Demolition mode: a combination of the two previous modes.
- Hostage scenario: terrorists have to prevent the counter-terrorists from rescuing the hostages.
- Deathmatch: 10-minute matches in which the players have score more points than their rivals by killing enemies.
- Competitive: game by rounds in which the player swaps sides, trying to win the maximum amount of rounds.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows XP.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That…