This tutorial is about How to Change an Apple Email ID to a Different Email Address. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change an Apple Email ID to a Different Email Address. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change an Apple Email ID to a Different Email Address
You can change the email address associated with your Apple ID used by Apple’s iTunes and iCloud services. If you close the email address associated with your Apple ID, you will need to update your Apple account information with your new address. This will be the email address that you will use to log into your iPhone or iPad, as well as iTunes, App Store, and iCloud. Your account will remain the same (and you will keep all your old app and music purchases), but it will be linked to your new email address.
Change your Apple ID email address
- Using an iPhone or computer, visit your Apple ID account page located at https://appleid.apple.com.
- Enter your existing Apple ID and password to log into your Apple account.
- On the next screen, you may be asked to answer 2 security questions.
- Once you’ve logged in, tap on the Account tab.
- On the Account screen, tap the Change Apple ID or Edit email address link located below your current Apple ID.
- On the next screen, enter the new email address that you want to use as your Apple ID and tap the Next or Continue button.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to enter the verification code.
- Go to your email account, copy the verification code, enter it in the pop-up window, and tap Verify.
Final remarks: How to Change an Apple Email ID to a Different Email Address
I hope you understand this article, How to Change an Apple Email ID to a Different Email Address. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.