This tutorial is about How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation
Headers and footers are used to display additional information at the top and bottom of slides. You can always change and add more information to a header or footer after you’ve included it. However, keep in mind that you don’t want to overwhelm your audience with it. The most common reason for using headers and footers in PowerPoint is to make it easier for your audience to follow your presentation. You can use page and slide numbers to keep track of where you are in your presentation. Plus, by monitoring page numbers, you’ll be able to determine if you’re on track to finish your presentation on time or if you’re falling behind.
Some elements in a presentation footer are easier to change than others. This is determined by how they are arranged in the presentation. You may find it easier to edit if they are directly on the slide. However, if the objects are placed using the “Slide Master”, then this article will help you solve the problem! My goal with this tutorial is to teach you everything you need to know about using PowerPoint to modify or add a footer.
How to Add and Edit a Footer on Your PowerPoint Slide
- On PowerPoint’s main toolbar, click the Insert tab.
- In the Text category on the ribbon, select Header & Footer.
- In the dialog box, check the box next to Header and Footer.
- Enter the text you want to appear in the footer in the text box below.
- Once you’re done, click Apply to apply the footer to just the slide you’re currently working on. You can also click Apply All if you want it to appear on all of your slides.
- To edit the size or shape of your footer box, click on the element and drag and drop the box to resize it.
- You can change the font, color, or the text itself the same way you would any other text element.
Final remarks: How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Header and Footer of PowerPoint Presentation. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.