This tutorial is about How to Colorize Folders with Rainbow Folders on Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Colorize Folders with Rainbow Folders on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Colorize Folders with Rainbow Folders on Windows 11
Windows 11 is a highly customizable desktop operating system, but it still lacks some important features. For example, there is no live wallpaper available; you cannot change the color of your folders. You can use live wallpaper apps to get live wallpapers in Windows 11, but what about folder colors? In Windows 11, users can change folder icons, but they can’t change folder colors. Changing folder colors in Windows 11 requires the use of Rainbow Folders software. If you are interested in customizing folder colors in Windows 11, please read the right guide.
How to colorize folders with Rainbow Folders in Windows 11
How to install rainbow folders
The Rainbow Folder program is a lightweight tool that you can install on most Windows platforms. This software allows you to adjust the color of selected folders with hue and saturation bars. It also includes three alternate folder style options. Here’s how to download and install Rainbow Folders on Windows 11:
- First, open the Rainbow Folders Softpedia page within your browser.
- Click the Download Now button to save your ZIP file to a folder.
- Select the ZIP rf file and click the Extract All button.
- Then click the Show extracted files when complete option.
- Select the Extract option.
- Open the extracted rf folder.
- Click on Rainbow Folders to open its setup wizard.
- Press the Next buttons, choose a folder for the software and select the Install option.
- Also, select the Install system shell extension check box.
How to change folder colors in Windows 11
Once you’ve installed the software, it’s time to change the colors of your folders.
- To do so, open the Rainbow Folders window. If you’re not sure where you installed it, press the Win + S hotkey to enter Rainbow Folders within the Windows 11 search box. You can then select to open your window from there.
- Click This PC within the directory selection section to expand that category. Then select Local Disk (C:) to see your directory tree. Choose a folder to change the color. You can choose multiple folders by clicking the Multiple Selection option.
- Now drag the Hue bar slider left or right to choose a color. Drag the slider on the Saturation bar to further adjust your selected color. Press the Colorize button to apply the selected color.
- After that, open the File Explorer window. Open the folder you changed the color to see the effect. It will have the color you have chosen with Rainbow Folder.
- You can also select an option from the Rainbow Folders context menu. To do this, right-click a folder in File Explorer and select Show more options. Select the Rainbow Folders context menu option to open the window.
- You can now apply a color change to the folder you right-clicked on.
Final words: How to Colorize Folders with Rainbow Folders on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Colorize Folders with Rainbow Folders on Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.