This tutorial is about How to Connect a Phone to Chromebook Using Phone Hub. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Connect a Phone to Chromebook Using Phone Hub. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Connect a Phone to Chromebook Using Phone Hub
Chrome OS “Phone Hub” is meant to connect your Android phone more deeply to your Chromebook, just like Windows 10 can interact with Android devices through the Your Phone app. Phone Hub is meant to expand on Google’s previous efforts to make Android and Chrome OS “better together, for example, integrating Instant Hotspot and Google Messages.” It helps to move more consistently between your phone and your PC. This remembers synced notifications and controls things specific to your phone from your Chromebook. You need to connect your Android phone to your Chromebook through the Computer Settings menu. Press the clock on your Chromebook’s navigation bar (denoted as the “Rack”) to open the Quick Settings panel. To open Settings, choose the gear icon.
How do I connect my Android phone to my Chromebook?
You can connect your devices via Bluetooth or a USB cable. If you want to see your notifications, messages, and other information about your phone on your Chromebook, you must use Bluetooth to set up Phone Hub.
How do I connect my phone to my Chromebook via Bluetooth?
Follow these steps to set up Phone Hub so you can access your Android phone on your Chromebook:
- On your Android device, swipe down from the top of the screen and make sure Bluetooth is enabled in the quick settings menu.
- On your Chromebook, select the time in the bottom right corner of the screen, then make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
- Select the Phone icon on the taskbar.
- Select Get Started in the pop-up window.
- Under Device detected, make sure your phone is selected, then select Accept and continue.
- Enter the password for your Google account.
- Select Done. Your Android phone is now connected to your Chromebook.
- Select the phone icon on the taskbar to bring up Phone Hub. If you don’t see your phone information, tap Settings (gear icon).
- Select Phone Hub to enable it. From here, you can enable other features like Smart Lock, Instant Tethering, Notifications, and Messages.
Final remarks: How to Connect a Phone to Chromebook Using Phone Hub
I hope you understand this article, How to Connect a Phone to Chromebook Using Phone Hub. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.