This tutorial is about How to Download, Install and Use Steam on Windows 11/10 PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Download, Install and Use Steam on Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Download, Install and Use Steam on Windows 11/10 PC
We all love to play games and nowadays the gaming industry is also booming. However, playing games requires a powerful machine equipped with a high-end processor and, more importantly, the best graphics card in its class. And all of these things don’t come cheap, the prices of gaming desktops and laptops are enough to blow your brain. But cloud gaming has solved this problem for many gamers who can’t afford a high-end system. And when it comes to cloud gaming, Steam is a wonderfully well-known cloud gaming engine, specifically for Windows machines.
First, let’s download the latest version available from Steam. Follow the download link provided below and you will be redirected to the official download page. From there, click the “Install Steam” button and the download will begin. Once the installation is complete, click the “Finish” button and Steam will update for the first time once you click the “Finish” button. After that, you are ready to play on your Windows 11 computer.
Download Steam on Windows 11
- To download it, launch any browser on a Windows PC. Here we have Google Chrome so we have opened it.
- In it look for Steam Download. Now you will have the first link on the screen saying store.steampowered.com.
- Tap on that link and then hit the green Steam Install button found in the top left corner of the screen.
- After this you will have a blue STEAM INSTALL button with a Windows icon on it. Tap on it to start downloading Steam on Windows 11.
- Now the SteamSetup.exe file will download on your Windows 11. It will download in a couple of seconds because it is too small.
Install Steam on Windows 11
- Tap on the downloaded SteamSetup.exe file. If you can’t find it on the screen, go to the download folder to get it.
- Now by doing this you will have a permission window. To accept it, click on the Yes option.
- After this you will have a Steam setup screen that says “Welcome to Steam setup” to get past it hit the Next option from the bottom.
- Now the window will ask you to select the language to use Steam in Windows 11. The default language will be English. If you want the default language, directly press Next. If you want to change it, first select the language and then hit the Next option.
- On the screen, you will have the location where the stream will be installed on your Windows 11. You can change the location if you want. If you don’t want to change, press the Install button.
- Doing this will start the installation process and you will have a Steam shortcut on your desktop.
- In the pop-up window, check the box that says Run Steam and then hit the Finish button.
- Steam will now download all updates. Once all the updates have been installed, you will have a Steam login or create an account screen.
- If you have a Steam account, tap the “Sign in to an existing account” link, and if you don’t have an account, click the “Create new account” link.
Play Steam games on Windows 11
- After downloading and installing Steam, you will have two windows. Using the first window you can chat with your friends in groups or individually. You can also check which friend is online or offline. It means that the first window is for your friend.
- The Second Window is for purchasing and downloading video games. There is a Store tab at the top of the window. From there you can buy and download games.
- there is also a Library tab here, by using it you can see your video game collection.
- Now you can play any video game from your Steam Games collection.
Final remarks: How to Download, Install and Use Steam on Windows 11/10 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Download, Install and Use Steam on Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.