Genshin Impact is currently one of the most popular games in the world, and it continues to expand with new content and improvements. The game was released in 2020 and has generated millions of dollars in revenue since then. The game is available for download on a variety of platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, and even Android and iOS mobile devices. It is a free-to-play game with a gacha system. Some players, however, are experiencing Genshin Impact Game files Download errors on PC.
In this article we will show you how to Fix Download Error in Genshin Impact. However, on the whole, Genshin Impact runs smoothly and has a number of settings that the user can adjust. It has a fairly dense combat system and a variety of characters with different play styles. Below we have mentioned the steps to Fix Download Error in Genshin Impact.
Ways to Fix Genshin Impact Not Downloading
Reset the network settings
- Open Windows Settings app on the system by pressing the Windows and I keys simultaneously.
- Select Network & Internet from the left menu and click Advanced Network Settings.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Reset Network option.
- Then click on Reset Now.
- Finally, click Yes in small pop-up window to confirm the network settings reset.
- After the network settings have been reset, close all windows. You may need to log in to any required networks, such as VPN clients or other virtual switches.
Turn Off Virus & threat protection settings
- Press Windows key and type Windows Security.
- Select Windows Security app from the search results.
- Select Virus and Threat Protection option from the menu on the left, and then click Manage Settings.
- Disable real-time protection by clicking Shift key to disable it.
- Once it is disabled, close Windows security application and restart it.
- This solution will also help you fix the error when checking Genshin game files on Steam, so give it a try.
Change DNS to Google DNS
- Open Run box by pressing Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- Type ncpa.cpl and press Enter key.
- This will open Network Connections page on system.
- Right-click your connection and click Properties on shortcut menu.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and click Properties directly below it.
- Now select the Use the following DNS server addresses radio button.
- Enter preferred DNS server as 8 8 8 and the alternate DNS server as 8 8 4 4.
- Finally, click OK to close the window.
- Restart the system and check if the problem still occurs.
The Genshin Impact Game files download error isn’t version specific, so it happens with every game update. This implies that the issue is related to the system rather than the game itself. Here are some of the most common causes of the problem in question. Running the game without administrative privileges exposes you to a variety of issues, including the one you’re currently experiencing. The problem will occur if the game is blocked in the Windows Firewall settings. A poor or unstable internet connection has been identified as the primary cause of the aforementioned problem.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Download Error in Genshin Impact.