This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ on Windows10 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Fix ‘Intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ on Windows10 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Fix ‘Intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ on Windows10 PC
Intel, wholly owned Intel Corporation, an American manufacturer of semiconductor computer circuitry. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company name is derived from “integrated electronics”. Intel was founded in July 1968 by American engineers Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Unlike typical Silicon Valley startups that got their start in a teenage founder’s garage, Intel opened its doors with $2.5 million in financing arranged by Arthur Rock, the American financier who coined the term venture capitalist.
If your PC is equipped with an Intel wireless adapter, you may have experienced the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working issue. While it often crashes in most cases, other users reported sudden power on/off behavior. In this article, we will show you how to fix ‘Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ issue on Windows10 PC.
Fix ‘Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ on Windows10 PC
Uninstall then reinstall Intel WiFi 6 AX201 driver in Windows 10
One possible way to fix the problem is to uninstall the Intel WiFi 6 AX201 driver through Device Manager and then reinstall it on the computer.
- Press ‘Windows + X’ keys on the keyboard and select ‘Device Manager’
- In the ‘Device Manager’ window, locate and expand the ‘Network Adapters’ category, right click on ‘Intel WiFi 6 AX201 Controller’ or problematic network adapter and select ‘Uninstall Device’
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the uninstall process. Once done, restart your computer. Windows will automatically find and reinstall the missing driver on the computer. Check if you can use your WiFi in Windows 10 without any problem.
Update network adapter driver
You can also try to fix the issue by updating Intel WiFi 6 AX201 driver on Windows 10 computer.
- Open ‘Device Manager’ using the method above and expand the ‘Network Adapters’ category
- Right click on the Intel WiFi 6 AX201 driver and select ‘Update driver’. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the update, and then restart your computer
- Download and install the latest version of the Intel WiFi 6 AX201 driver on Windows 10 from the official site of the manufacturer
- Open your browser and visit the official page of ‘Intel Download Center’ or visit the page ‘https://downloadcenter.intel.com/’
- On the Intel download page, select ‘Wireless’ in the ‘Select your product’ section, select the ‘Intel WiFi 6 AX201 Products’ option in the ‘View by Product’ dropdown
- Select ‘Windows 10 WiFi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters’ and download the driver installation file
- Once downloaded, double-click ‘Downloaded driver setup file’ and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. Once done, restart your computer to see the changes and check if the error is resolved.
Update Windows 10 operating system
Updating the Windows 10 operating system to the latest version available may resolve the issue. Let’s try.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app in Windows 10 and go to ‘Update & Security > Windows Update’ and click ‘Check for updates’
- Install the available update on the computer and restart it once it’s done, and check if the issue is resolved.
Perform network reset in Windows 10
Check if Network Reset in Windows 10 resolves the issue.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app and go to ‘Network & Internet’, in the ‘Status’ section, find and click the ‘Reset Network’ link and reset your computer’s network settings.
- Once done, check if the WiFi not working issue is resolved.
Change wireless mode settings
- Open ‘Device Manager’, find and right-click on the Intel WiFi 6 AX201 adapter driver and select ‘Properties’
- In the ‘Properties’ window, click the ‘Advanced’ tab and change the wireless mode setting from 802.11a/b/g to 1.5Ghz 802.11a and then press ‘OK’ to save the changes. Check if the problem is resolved.
- You can also play with the wireless settings and change to different property and value settings, in the ‘Properties’ window of your network adapter under the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Disabling the ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’ option in your network adapter’s properties window under the ‘Power Management’ tab may resolve the issue.
Final words: How to Fix ‘Intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ on Windows10 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Intel Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver not working’ on Windows10 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.