One of the most anticipated games in recent memory is Microsoft Flight Simulator. It has been adored and praised by gamers all over the world, particularly for its realistic environment. However, some users have reported that Flight Simulator does not start, work, or play. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Not Launching.
There are several causes for this problem. However, it is more often than not related to your graphics. You must first determine whether your computer is capable of running the game. Then you must determine whether the Graphic driver installed on your system is up to date. In either of the two scenarios, you may encounter this error.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently received a new update that addressed several crashes in-game and on the world map. However, many players are still unable to enjoy the game because they become stuck on the checking for updates screen upon launch. Don’t be concerned if you are one of them.
4 Ways to Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Not Launching Issue
Reset the game installation
- Right-click on Start and pick Apps and Features
- Scroll down until you find Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Select Advanced options
- Scroll down, click Terminate and then click Reset.
Check the game in MS Store
- Open Microsoft Store
- Click on Menu (three horizontal dots at the top-right corner) and select My Library
- Locate MS Flight Simulator from the list
- If you see Install button, click it
- Wait for the required components to be installed and try to launch the game.
Remove Temporary Files
- Type %temp% and press enter.
- You will get a bunch of temporary files on a page.
- Select all files by pressing Ctrl + A on the keyboard.
- Press Shift + Delete on the keyboard to remove all the files.
Adjust Discord Settings
- Launch Discord > Click on User Settings.
- Select Voice & Video from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the Advanced.
- Next, disable OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco System, Inc.
- Then disable Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority.
- Now, go to Overlay.
- You can also turn off the in-game overlay.
- Next, head over to Appearance.
- Go to Advanced.
- Disable Hardware Acceleration.
- Restart Windows PC.
We hope you like our article on methods to Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Not Launching on Windows 11 will help you and resolve all your problem. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to resolve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator Not Launching.