The operating system has a built-in programme called Microsoft Store, formerly known as Windows Store. It enables users to download, update, and remove software conveniently and safely without worrying about their being corrupted or insecure. Microsoft’s shop has been a reliable source for its PC games and applications, but it only accepts reliable third-party products.
In this article we will show you how to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073CFB. Sadly, consumers occasionally experience issues when attempting to download or install a programme. In this instance, we’re referring to the 0x80073CFB Microsoft Store issue that pops up whenever consumers attempt to install a game or an app. Below we have mentioned the steps to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073CFB.
Ways to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073CFB
Sign out of Microsoft Store and back in
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click Windows icon on your desktop and select pinned Microsoft Store on left.
- Click User Account button at top of screen. Then select Logout from drop-down menu.
- To sign in to your account, click the User Account button and select account you want to sign in with. Continue by clicking Next button.
Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
Running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter is one technique to fix issues with the Windows Store. To resolve the 0x80073CFB Microsoft Store problem, follow the procedures listed below.
- Right-click the Windows icon on your desktop and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click the Troubleshoot option.
- Select Other troubleshooters. When you access the Other troubleshooters option, you will see a list of Windows 11 troubleshooters.
- Now scroll down and click the Run button for the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
- Restart your computer to see if the problem persists.
Clear Cache for Your Microsoft Store
Follow the steps below to clear the cache for your MS Store:
- Press Win+S to open the search bar..
- Search for Command Prompt and press Enter.
- Click the Run as administrator button.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the command wsreset and press Enter.
- Restart PC Windows once the process is complete.
Repair/Reset Microsoft Store
You can repair the Microsoft Store app by following the steps below:
- Open Windows Settings app.
- Select the Apps tab on the left side.
- Then click on the Apps and Features option to find your installed apps.
- Now click on the three-dot menu on the right side of the Microsoft Store logo.
- Select Advanced options and then click the Repair button.
- Finally, click Reset.
Applications are downloaded to a Windows PC from the Microsoft Store. Although you can also download programmes from the creators’ websites, Microsoft makes sure to check each programme for security. The process for downloading an app from the Microsoft Store is also simplified. Some software applications, particularly those made by Microsoft, can only be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073CFB.