This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Outlook Web Not Receiving Emails Error’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Outlook Web Not Receiving Emails Error’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘Outlook Web Not Receiving Emails Error’ Issue
What would you do if you can’t send or receive email through Outlook? This would be a serious problem for any Outlook user. So everyone is looking for methods to solve the problem as soon as they know about the Outlook errors. Most Outlook errors can be fixed simply by restarting your system / Outlook, checking account settings, scanning PST, etc. However, there are some errors that require the use of explicit methods to undo them.
In this guide, we’ll go over some common Outlook errors, their causes, and methods of fixing them. In the next section, we have listed some common Outlook errors along with why they occur.
Causes of not receiving emails
There are a few reasons why you may not receive new emails. Here are some possible causes:
- No internet connection.
- The messages go to the Junk folder.
- A corrupt email profile.
- A bad email rule.
- Outlook is configured to work offline.
- Outlook could crash. (Read Is Outlook Down? To help you determine if that’s the problem.)
How to fix Outlook when not receiving emails
This problem can occur on a Windows system, macOS, and the online version of Outlook.
- Restart Outlook. Sometimes Outlook (and other applications) can hang or stop working altogether. Closing and reopening Outlook could fix any issues that prevent emails from being received.
- Check the internet connection. If you see the status Disconnected, Working offline, or Trying to connect in the Outlook status bar, there may be some network connectivity issues or Outlook is configured to work offline.
- Check offline settings. If you’re having trouble on a Mac and you’ve disabled Work Offline, you may need to log into your email account and change your settings.
- Check for messages in other Outlook folders. If you don’t see new emails in your Inbox, those messages might go to your Junk folder. If you use Outlook.com, those messages may be in the Others section.
- Check your other devices. You may have downloaded the message to another device, such as a phone, tablet, or work computer. If POP email in Outlook is not configured to save a copy on the server, the missing email may be on the device where you first checked it.
- Create a new Outlook profile. Outlook uses something called a profile to store information about the email accounts you set up and the configuration settings you chose to determine where your email messages are delivered and stored (such as on the mail server or on your computer). If your Outlook profile is corrupted, it can stop you from receiving email.
- Clear the Outlook cache. Sometimes emails get stuck in inbound processing in Outlook which sometimes stores these emails in hidden ItemProcSearch folder. Clearing the cache should reveal the missing email.
- Check your email rules. If you created any rules, your emails may be bypassed from your inbox, forwarded to another email account, or deleted.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Outlook Web Not Receiving Emails Error’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Outlook Web Not Receiving Emails Error’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.