This tutorial is about How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 11
When mirroring your iPhone on Windows 11, use the following screen mirroring tools to enjoy your iPhone screen on a bigger screen. From your iPhone to your PC, you can project presentations, write files, view photos, stream videos, watch movies, and play mobile games. Continue reading the following article to learn more about these tools. Do you want to mirror your iPhone to Windows 11? We’ve put together three tools for you to do just that.
How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 11
LetsView: Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 for Free
LetsView is one of the best tools that allows the user to mirror iPhone to Windows PC completely free of charge. The availability of this tool is available on many platforms such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS devices and perfectly suits for Windows PC. It allows you to watch videos, play games and view images on a larger screen. It also has a whiteboard, screenshot, and full screen features that provide users with more convenience when mirroring the screen.
Image source: LetsView mirror iPhone to PC
These are the steps you will have to follow.
- First, install LetsView on your Windows PC and iOS device. Then open the app and make sure both devices are connected with the same internet connection.
- On your Windows 10/8/7, press the code icon on the right side of the main screen to get the PIN code and QR code.
- On your iPhone, enter the PIN code on the screen of your Windows PC.
- Then move to your phone’s Control Center and tap the Mirroring screen to connect. When it’s done, your iPhone screen will be displayed on your Windows 10/8/7 computer immediately.
ApowerMirror: iPhone Screen Mirroring to PC
This is another top tool to view iPhone screen on Windows 10/8/7. The latest version of ApowerMirror tool comes with new dynamic features for you to mirror your iPhone to your Windows. By using this tool, each and every item on your device will be displayed on your computer screen immediately.
Image source: ApowerMirror mirror iPhone to PC
Following are the easy and simple steps you will need to follow to mirror your iPhone to Windows10/8/7.
- Install ApowerMirror on your PC and iPhone.
- Then connect your iPhone to your computer via cable, install drivers if prompted, and add your computer to your trusted devices.
- After this, your iPhone will connect to your computer successfully. And you can see your iPhone screen on PC desktop.
TeamViewer is also one of the top tools to mirror iPhone screen on Windows 10/8/7. It is an ideal app for those who run their own businesses because using it you will be able to control multiple devices even if they are far away from you. This tool will also help you troubleshoot remotely. It can also be used for entertainment purposes. But for entertainment, ApowerMirror is better than this TeamViewer tool. Also, it is very easy and simple to use this tool. Since we are talking about iPhone screen mirroring, you just need to follow the steps below to mirror your iPad/iPhone on Windows.
- Install TeamViewer on both the iPhone and the laptop. Make sure they are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection to work.
- On your computer, open TeamViewer and enter the Session ID you see on your iPhone.
- Once the connection is established, enable remote control.
- Slide up to reveal your control center.
- Now you need to hit the record button and then opt for TeamViewer.
- Click “Start Streaming” to start mirroring.
Final words: How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.