This tutorial is about How to Modify Scrollbars on Windows 11/10 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Modify Scrollbars on Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Modify Scrollbars on Windows 11/10 PC
Ahead of the release of Windows 11 in October 2021, Microsoft has been trying to address design consistency issues. As part of the visual overhaul, Microsoft is testing the Windows 11-inspired look for several major apps, including Chromium-based Edge, Microsoft Teams, Snipping Tool, MS Paint, and more. There is good news for users of Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Microsoft plans to transition to a new scroll bar design called “Scroll Bar Overlay.” This new design will align with the look and feel of Windows 11 apps like File Explorer and Settings. To try out the new Edge Canary scrollbars, you’ll need to use the Canary version of Edge.
As you probably know, Edge Canary gets daily updates and updated scrollbars are included in today’s update. If you don’t have access to the new scroll bars, make sure Edge Canary is up to date.
How to Modify Scroll Bars on Windows 11/10 PC
How to change the width of the scroll bar in Windows 11 or 10
To change or adjust the width of the scroll bars in Windows 11 or 10, follow the steps below:-
- First, open the Registry Editor.
- When Registry Editor appears on your computer, look for the following key in the left side navigation pane
- In the right pane of WindowsMetrics, double-click ScrollHeight REG_SZ to edit it.
- Once you enter the desired number in the “Value Data” field, click the OK button to save your changes.
- Now double-click ScrollWidth REG_SZ and enter the same value you set for ScrollHeight.
- Click OK.
- Lastly, restart your computer to apply the changes.
- Now, open File Explorer and see the scroll bar if you need your requirement,
Final words: How to Modify Scrollbars on Windows 11/10 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Modify Scrollbars on Windows 11/10 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.