This tutorial is about How to Remove Background Using Pixlr. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Remove Background Using Pixlr. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Remove Background Using Pixlr
It doesn’t matter if it’s just for pleasure or professional design work, there are many reasons why someone wants to erase the background of some photos. This is one of the main skills of professional and amateur graphic designers.
If you are a beginner in graphic design, you may think that you need to buy expensive photo editing software. Fortunately, that is not the case. All you need to do is go to the online Pixlr editor in your browser. It’s free to use and quite capable of getting the job done. So, let’s start with background removal.
How can I remove the background with Pixlr?
The Pixlr editor is the main feature of Pixlr and works in layers and replaces color. The other feature is Pixlr express, which will help you customize your image while editing. Ease of use is the most prominent benefit of Pixlr because it is simple and has no complexities to understand. User satisfaction is of the highest level, which is another benefit that you will enjoy. Its main drawback is the lack of common integrations that can help make importing and exporting images easier. This is where many of its competitors beat Pixlr without hesitation. Take a look at the simple steps below and you will have a better understanding of how to remove image background with Pixlr.
- Step 1 – Start by opening Pixlr on your computer once installed.
- Step 2 – Add the image to edit and then open it in the program.
- Step 3 – You can then select specific parts of the image that you want to delete. The Wand and Lasso tool are the main ones that can be used for this achievement.
- Step 4 – The next step will be to copy and paste the image by going to “Edit” and then pressing “Copy”. If you are using the keyboard, just press the “Ctrl + C” keys to copy the image. Once copied, go back to the “Edit” menu and click the “Paste” or “Ctrl + V” button on the keyboard.
- Step 5 – To remove the background, you need to press the “Delete” button on the keyboard and it will disappear. If you are not comfortable with that, select the background layer and click “Delete Layer” from the “Layers Palette”, which is simpler.
- Step 6 – Lastly, save your image and PNG is the most compatible format with Pixlr. There are many other formats that work well with this program that you should also consider, so don’t limit your options.
Final remarks: How to Remove Background Using Pixlr
I hope you understand this article, How to Remove Background Using Pixlr. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.