This tutorial is about How to scan several pages into one PDF file on Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to scan several pages into one PDF file on Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to scan several pages into one PDF file on Windows 11
PDF files are a reliable format for exporting documents that you want to share with others or publish to the public. Of course, PDF, which stands for “Portable Document Format,” is also known for being temperamental and difficult to manage if you don’t have the right tools. This is especially true if you need to scan and combine multiple PDF pages into one document. Here are the steps you need to follow to accurately save multiple scanned pages into a single PDF document. Do you have a multi-page paper document that you want to scan into a single PDF? Regardless of the scanner, you can easily scan multiple pages and save all pages as a single PDF file.
Usually when scanning multiple pages, the scanning device creates a new file for each scan. This works if you don’t need to merge the scanned pages. However, when scanning a multi-page document, it is sometimes useful to create a single PDF that contains all the scanned pages. In this article, we will teach you how to scan multiple pages to a PDF in Windows 11.
How to scan multiple pages to a PDF in Windows 11
EaseUS PDF Editor
It is a multifunctional PDF editor for Windows. Although it doesn’t support scanner, it can also help you convert multiple pages to PDF. First of all, you need to take a photo of the pages you want to convert and send them to your computer. EaseUS PDF Editor is also a PDF conversion tool that allows you to convert these images to PDF without any hassle. You just need to run the program and click the “Open” button and select the photos you have taken as source files.
Once all the images have been converted to PDF, all you have to do is merge them and export them as one. This method is suitable for users who do not have a scanner. And if you want to have a try, please click the button to download this software, then you can follow the steps to merge PDF files.
- Launch EaseUS PDF Editor on your PC and click the “Page” button. A sidebar will appear on your right hand side and you need to select “Merge PDF” under the “Pages” tab.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to add the PDF files you want to merge. You need to click “Add Files…” to import the two or more PDF files you want to combine. Then click “OK” to merge those files into one.
- Please check the merged PDF, and if there is nothing to fix, you can click the “File” button and choose “Save” or “Save” to export the merged PDF file to your computer.
Adobe Acrobat, the free PDF scanning app for Windows 11, offers a built-in tool to scan pages with the scanner and add them to a single PDF file. This is useful when you are scanning a book or notes and need to classify them.
If you handle PDF files every day, this is a must-have tool that offers many features to manage, organize, edit, fill forms, add a signature, and many more tools. The user interface is friendly and easy to use even for new users.
- Once the scanner is connected to the computer, place the document face down on the scanner bed.
- Then launch Adobe Acrobat and go to “File” > “Scan and OCR”. Select the type of document you want to create. It will automatically scan the first page.
- Once the scan is complete, the app will prompt you to finish the process or scan more pages. Select more pages and the app will offer a prompt for the next scan. Change the page in the scanner and scan again.
- Finally, if you choose to scan the last page or the reverse page, the application will consider the scan complete.
- Once done, you can preview all the scanned pages and all you need to do is save the PDF file on your computer. Adobe Acrobat offers many editing features, including the option to rotate or crop a PDF. You can also choose to reduce the file size at the end.
Final words: How to scan several pages into one PDF file on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to scan several pages into one PDF file on Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.