This tutorial is about How to Send Large Files Through Outlook. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send Large Files Through Outlook. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Send Large Files Through Outlook
Whether you’re sharing photos, reports, or other documents, sending attachments through Microsoft Outlook email is a convenient way to send files to other people. However, if you try to send large files through Outlook email, you may run into problems. This is because there is a default file size limit in Outlook.
How big can an Outlook email attachment be? The email system is set to 20MB by default. If you try to send a larger file or a group of files with a total size of more than 20 MB, you will probably receive an error message. Fortunately, there are ways around the Outlook file size limit if you know what to do. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the size limit for Outlook attachments. You will learn the basics of sending Outlook email attachments. And we will discuss solutions to send really large files by email using MS Outlook.
How to send large files through Outlook
- Sign up for a free trial of TitanFile.
- Download the Secure Send plugin here and follow the installation instructions. With the add-in installed, you will see two new icons on the Outlook navigation ribbon: “Attach Large File” and “Secure Send” as shown in the image below.
- Add a contact, subject line, and message as you normally would.
- Click the “Attach Large File” button to attach a file larger than 25MB, then wait for the file to finish uploading. You won’t have to wait long because TitanFile’s ultra-fast upload speed is capable of uploading gigabytes worth of files in minutes! (as long as the internet speed supports it)
- Click the “secure send” icon to send an encrypted email from Outlook or Office 365 to your recipient.
Final remarks: How to Send Large Files Through Outlook
I hope you understand this article, How to Send Large Files Through Outlook. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.