This tutorial is about How to share a Google Maps route or location on computer or smartphone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to share a Google Maps route or location on computer or smartphone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to share a Google Maps route or location on computer or smartphone
After work, why not try a different happy hour spot or spin class? You’ll be able to quickly broadcast directions to your phone once you google the location on your PC to find out where it is. To use this new feature, you need to sign in to Google Maps with the same account on both your computer and mobile device. Also, you will need to go to Settings > Notifications > and turn on “Sent from desktop maps” in the app. Once you’ve done that, open Google Maps on your computer, search for a location, and then you’ll notice a new option called “Send to Device” below the address. When you click on that, you will get a list of all your devices; simply choose the device you want to communicate the location to and you’re good to go. It may be a problem with your phone’s internet connection if you see the “Send to device” option on the desktop and you don’t get a notification on your phone. Make sure your data or Wi-Fi is turned on and Google Maps alerts are enabled on your smartphone in this scenario. For more information, see Google’s help page.
How to share a google map on your computer
If you’re using Google Maps on your desktop, you can share a location or a full route.
- Open Google Maps on your Mac or PC and search for a location or route in the search bar at the top left of the screen.
- Once the result you want appears, click it and then click the “Share” button. The icon looks like three circles connected by lines.
- Click the blue text “Copy Link” and then send the link to whoever you want to share it with. Note that you can also post the link on Facebook or Twitter if you wish.
How to share a google map on your smartphone
If you’re using the Google Maps app on your Android or iPhone, you can share a location, but you can’t share an entire route.
- Launch the Google Maps app and type the location you want to share in the top search bar.
- Tap the Share icon, which looks like a square with an arrow pointing up.
- On your iPhone, you may need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to expand the bottom menu, then tap the Share icon at the top right of the screen.
- Choose how you want to share the link. You have several options, including copying the URL, sending via text or email, or sharing it on social media.
Final remarks: How to share a Google Maps route or location on computer or smartphone
I hope you understand this article, How to share a Google Maps route or location on computer or smartphone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.