This tutorial is about How to transfer WhatsApp data to Android Device without Google Drive. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to transfer WhatsApp data to Android Device without Google Drive. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to transfer WhatsApp data to Android Device without Google Drive
Many need to buy new phones as holiday sales are in full swing through various channels. Transferring WhatsApp chats from old devices to new Android smartphones can be done simply by accessing the backup on Google Drive. But what if you can’t access the backup? This can happen after WhatsApp introduced end-to-end encryption for your backups to Google Drive or iCloud.
If you lose your password or encryption key, you will not be able to access your old conversations on WhatsApp. Or let’s say you just don’t want to use cloud backup of your old chats for some reason. There is a way to restore your old WhatsApp messages on your new Android device.
Transfer all WhatsApp chats from Android to Android directly
- Launch iTransor for WhatsApp and select the ‘Transfer WhatsApp between devices’ module.
- Connect your Android phone to computer via USB cables. Make sure the source device should be on the left side and the target device on the right side.
- Just click the ‘Export’ button to start the transfer process.
- After a while, you will see the message, WhatsApp Transfer Successful.
Migrate local WhatsApp data via SD card
- First, you need to backup your WhatsApp data in current Android usage. Go to ‘…’ (Settings)> ‘Chats’> ‘Chat Backup’ function, tap the ‘Backup’ button to backup. After the backup is complete, log out of your WhatsApp account. (It is recommended to make a backup to the SD card).
- Open the file manager on your Android (phone storage or SD card inserted) to find local WhatsApp files. Usually found in: SD card: sdcard / WhatsApp / Databases Internal phone storage: internal storage / WhatsApp / Databases
- If you used SD card and backed up WhatsApp data to SD card, you can just insert SD card into new Android. Or you can transfer the local backup files to the computer and then to your new phone.
- Now on your target Android, enter the same phone number in WhatsApp. (Install WhatsApp or reinstall if you already have WhatsApp).
- WhatsApp will automatically detect the stored local WhatsApp that you have moved to the target Android and ask if you want to restore it. Tap ‘Restore’ to sync your WhatsApp data to the new Android.
Transfer WhatsApp messages via email
- Select the target group or individual chat from WhatsApp chat list.
- Touch ‘…’ the 3 dots in the upper right corner and follow ‘More’> ‘Export chat’.
- Select whether you want the transfer to be with or without media.
- Just email it to any email address of your choice and download the attachments on the new phone.
Final remarks: How to transfer WhatsApp data to Android Device without Google Drive
I hope you understand this article, How to transfer WhatsApp data to Android Device without Google Drive. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.