This tutorial is about How to Turn off Ctrl + Scroll Zoom on Windows 11/10. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Turn off Ctrl + Scroll Zoom on Windows 11/10. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Turn off Ctrl + Scroll Zoom on Windows 11/10
A window is a separate display area on a computer screen in a system that allows for multiple display areas as part of a graphical user interface (GUI). Windows are managed by a window manager as part of a window system. Usually the user can resize a window. For example, you can stretch, minimize, maximize, and close on either side. In today’s multitasking operating systems, you can have multiple windows on your screen at the same time and interact with each one whenever you want.
The Ctrl+Scroll Wheel key combination is a common zoom key combination (also works in Firefox and Chrome, for example), but it’s also a nice little shortcut for zooming and quickly switching between views in Explorer. (Update: Works on Windows 7 and Vista; not XP.) This key combination probably won’t change your life, but it’s a nice shortcut to add to your toolbox. You may be familiar with the Windows Ctrl + Scroll feature, which allows you to zoom in and out of online browsers and other programs, such as Microsoft Word documents.
The website will zoom in and out when you press the Ctrl key on your keyboard and then use the mouse wheel. In this way, you can view the website in different resolutions, but it can be distracting at times. For example, if you’re reading an article and the Ctrl key isn’t working properly, you won’t be able to scroll down with your mouse. You can relax by zooming in and out instead of scrolling up and down. In this case, you should disable the Ctrl+Scroll Zoom option.
How to disable Ctrl + Scroll Zoom in Windows 11/10
- Download No Mouse Wheel Zoom from the official website.
- Extract the folder.
- Double-click MWNoZoom.exe.
- Click the Yes button.
- Open the browser and try the Ctrl Scroll function.
To learn more about these steps, keep reading.
- First, you need to download the No Mouse Wheel Zoom app on your computer. For that, you can visit the official website and download the app in a zipped folder.
- Next, extract the contents and double click on the file MWNoZoom.exe or MWNoZoom_x64.exe depending on your system architecture. Then click the Yes button at the UAC prompt. Once done, you can open any browser and test the Ctrl+Scroll zoom functionality. It won’t work anymore. Whether it’s Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or anything else, you won’t be able to use the Ctrl+Scroll feature.
Final words: How to Turn off Ctrl + Scroll Zoom on Windows 11/10
I hope you understand this article, How to Turn off Ctrl + Scroll Zoom on Windows 11/10. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.