This tutorial is about How to Use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11
Windows 11 is available as a free update for compatible Windows 10 PCs. You can wait for the update to appear in the regular Windows Update section of Settings on your computer. However, if the option isn’t there yet and you really want to upgrade to Windows 11 now, there are a few ways to force install it on your computer. The Windows 11 Setup Wizard is a good tool to upgrade your eligible Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. If the Windows 11 Setup Wizard does not close or work on your computer, you can try the method described in this post to fix it. the problem.
Microsoft released Windows 11 on October 5, 2021. Along with Windows 11, three Windows 11 installation and update tools were released, including Windows 11 Setup Assistant, Windows 11 Media Creation Tool, and Windows 11 Download. Windows 11 disk image (ISO). Windows 11 Setup Wizard is a Windows 11 installation tool to install Windows 11 on the Windows 10 computer you are currently using. However, it is not compatible with ARM64 devices. In this article, we’ll show you how to use the Windows 11 Setup Wizard to install Windows 11.
How to use the Windows 11 setup wizard to install Windows 11
- To get started, visit the official Microsoft website at microsoft.com to download the Windows 11 Setup Assistant on your computer. Then double click on the installation file.
- If you already have the PC Health Check application on your computer, you can click the Accept and Install button.
- However, if your PC does not have the PC Health Check app, you need to download it, check if your computer meets the Windows 11 hardware requirements, and click the Update button.
- Once done, the Windows 11 Setup Wizard will start downloading and verifying the update.
- After that, it will start installing Windows 11 automatically. In the meantime, you should save your work in progress, as your PC will automatically restart after a specified time once it reaches 100%.
- If you don’t want to wait and restart immediately, click the Restart Now button.
- The installation will then continue. In the meantime, don’t turn off your computer.
- Once done, you can find the lock screen of your computer. You must enter your access code/PIN to log in to your user account.
Final words: How to Use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11
I hope you understand this article, How to Use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.