This blog is about the How to Watch Super Bowl on FireStick for Free without Cable. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, How to Watch Super Bowl on FireStick for Free without Cable. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Watch Super Bowl on FireStick for Free without Cable
In this post, you will learn How to watch the Super Bowl for free without a cable TV subscription. You will find instructions for streaming the Super Bowl in the US and unlocking it abroad.
There is great news for cable cutters. You can now watch the Super Bowl for free on your streaming devices. You don’t need cable TV to do it.
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest sporting events in America, and it would be sad if you missed it just because you don’t have cable. Fortunately, you can watch the Super Bowl on FireStick and other devices, including Android, iOS, and even computers for free.
Read on to find out how!
How to watch the Super Bowl with Fox Sports
While there are several ways to broadcast the Super Bowl, I think Fox Sports is the easiest. You do not need a TV subscription to use the Fox Sports service. Additionally, Fox Sports has apps for almost every TV device, including Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, and more.
Additionally, you can watch the Super Bowl in a web browser on the Fox Sports website.
Fox Sports will cover the following:
- All the action on game day. You can tune in to the pre-game coverage, enjoy the halftime event, and of course the actual game as well.
- 4K Super Bowl coverage on supported devices
- Bonus content: detailed game coverage
- Masked singer premiere
- All expected commercials
Sign up for a Fox Sports account
The first thing you need to do is create and set up a free account on the Fox Sports website.
Follow the steps below:
1. Use a computer or mobile browser and go to https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/super-bowl-2020
2. When the page loads, click the Begin option
3. Click Register to create a new account (you can also register with your Facebook account)
4. Enter your email address and choose a password. Also, please provide your first and last name
If you do not want to receive Fox Sports daily newsletter and email updates, uncheck the box ‘Subscribe to Fox Sports Insider daily newsletter’
5. Now you must choose your favorite game and teams.
Choose the desired options and click Next in the upper right corner of this pop-up window
6. To confirm your registration, go to your email inbox. Open the email verification email from Fox Sports.
Click the Verify Email link / button in the email to finish the registration
Watch the Super Bowl in a web browser
Now that you have signed up, you can watch the Super Bowl in a web browser on a computer or mobile device.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Fox Sports Super Bowl page https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/super-bowl-2020
Click Check in in the upper right corner or click the Begin button in the middle of the page
2. Login with your email address and password or login with your Facebook account
3. Click the live stream link for the game you want to watch.
Watch the Super Bowl on Amazon FireStick
The Fox Sports app is available on the Amazon Store if you live in the US The app works on all Fire TV devices, including Firestick 2nd Gen, Firestick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
Follow the steps below to install the Fox Sports app and stream the Super Bowl on FireStick or other Fire TV models:
1. Go to the FireStick home screen. Navigate to the upper left corner and select the Search option
2. Find the Fox Sports application and click on it in the search results
3. Click on the Fox Sports icon followed by the /Get button on the next screen
4. Click Opened when Fox Sports has installed
5. Click Check in in the Fox Sports application interface
6. Login with your email address and password
7. Click Jump when this message is displayed to log in with your TV provider
8. Click okay when you see this popup
9. You are now redirected to the Fox Sports main screen. You will see the option to stream Sports Bowl each time the game starts.
How to watch the Super Bowl outside the US for free
There are a few ways to watch the Super Bowl outside of the United States for free with a VPN.
A VPN will unblock the Super Bowl for you no matter where in the world you live.
I’ve tried various VPNs over the past few years and found that when it comes to unblocking geo-restricted content, ExpressVPN is the best. Whether you want to unblock Netflix, Hulu, or any other streaming service, ExpressVPN has tons of undetected servers.
ExpressVPN is also very secure as it uses military grade encryption technology. What is also very important is that ExpressVPN is extremely fast. You need a fast and reliable connection for transmission.
With ExpressVPN you also get a 30 day money back guarantee. If you cancel within 30 days, the full amount will be refunded.
So the first thing you need to do is get ExpressVPN. Follow these steps:
1. Visit the ExpressVPN website and sign up for the service. You will get a 49% discou
nt and 3 months of additional service
2. the ExpressVPN application on your device. You can get ExpressVPN from the official mobile app stores or from its website on computers. It is available on the Amazon Store (FireStick, Fire TV, Kindle devices), Google Play Store, Apple App Store
The following screenshots were taken on a FireStick / Fire TV device
3. Click Opened when the app has been installed
4. Login with your ExpressVPN account
5. Connect to a server (choose the country based on the service you are using to unlock the Super Bowl)
Watch the Super Bowl via BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer will be one of the official broadcast partners for the Super Bowl. The good news is that BBC iPlayer is free.
The only catch is that BBC iPlayer is only available in the UK. Fortunately, this can be easily overcome by connecting to a VPN server in the UK.
I am providing quick instructions to unblock BBC iPlayer using a VPN anywhere in the world. If you are looking for detailed instructions, here is our guide on How to watch BBC iPlayer outside the UK.
1. Connect to a UK server on your computer or mobile device (as noted above) and go to https://account.bbc.com/register?
Sign up for a free BBC One account
2. If you want to stream the Super Bowl through BBC iPlayer in a web browser, go to the following link and log in with your newly created BBC One account https://bbc.com/account/tv
Note: make sure you are still connected to a UK VPN server
If you see the following message when trying to play a video, click I have a TV license. Watch now.
3. If you want to watch the Super Bowl on FireStick with BBC iPlayer, you will need to download the BBC iPlayer app.
First, install the ER application
4. Enter the following link in er and install BBC iPlayer: http://bit.ly/bipl2
5. Connect to a UK VPN server
6. Open the BBC iPlayer app and log in as shown in the image below.
That’s! When the Super Bowl broadcast has started, you will see the option to stream it here.
Stream the Super Bowl via Fox’s website on FireStick
If you live outside of the US, you cannot use the Fox Sports app from the Amazon Store. However, you can still use the Fox Sports website by connecting to a US VPN server.
These are the steps:
1. Connect to a US VPN server on your computer or mobile device
Visit the Fox Sports website and sign up for a free account (detailed instructions are provided above): https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/super-bowl-2020
2. Now, on your FireStick, open ExpressVPN and connect to a US server.
3. On the FireStick home screen, select the Search option in the upper left corner
4. Search for a browser application (for example, Amazon Silk Browser) and click on it in the search results.
5. Click on the browser icon on the next screen (‘Internet’ for Silk Browser)
6. Click /Get in the next window
7. Click Opened when the browser has been installed
8. Visit the Fox Sports website https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/super-bowl-2020
Click on the Begin button
9. Login with the Fox Sports account you created or login with Facebook
10. When the Super Bowl starts, you will see the option to stream it for free
So these are the many ways you can stream Fox Sports on FireStick and many other devices, including mobile phones and computers. The Super Bowl is one of the most clocked games in the US, and with the methods I’ve provided in this guide, you won’t miss a single moment of the action. Let me know your thoughts through the comment section below.
Click here for Secret Cable Cutting Tricks Right in Your Inbox.
Legal note – FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or safety of the plugins, applications or services mentioned on this site. Additionally, we do not endorse, host, or link to copyrighted broadcasts. We discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is intended exclusively for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Divulge – FireStickTricks.com is a reader friendly blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we can earn commissions.
Final remarks: How to Watch Super Bowl on FireStick for Free without Cable
I hope you understand this article, How to Watch Super Bowl on FireStick for Free without Cable. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.