Digital car diagnostic tool
April 27, 2022
An OBD2 reader is a kind of intelligent scanner that helps you diagnose problems in your vehicle. Now the brand offers a very practical app to use with your reader and find out if your car is in good shape.
Diagnose the status of your vehicle with OBD2 protocol
Infocar is an smart app for vehicle diagnostics. Now, to use it and benefit from its services you need an OBD2 reader, your cell phone does not need to develop magical powers to know what’s up to your car.
It checks if there is a fault in the vehicle.
What functions come with the download of the APK file of this app? Basically, you will be able to manage your vehicle, perform an analysis of its condition, and obtain information about the state of the car. Its main functions are the following:
- General monitoring of the system.
- Checking system failures.
- Analysis of driving records.
- Safe and economical driving score.
- Driving records, including time, mileage, fuel economy and other details.
- Real-time data verification.
- HUD display with important information updated live.
- Recommendations on consumable products and replacement intervals.
- Expense planning.
This app can be used with universal terminals based on the international standard OBD2 protocol, although it is (obviously) designed to be used with the brand’s device. The best thing is that it is free and, as you can customize it with your vehicle data, it offers accurate and very useful information.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all…