Turn your lock screen into a social space
September 4, 2021
If you thought you had seen it all when it comes to lock screen applications, it is because you haven’t met LokLok. This is a screen locking app that also lets you share messages and pictures with your contacts.
The social lock screen.
With LokLok, you will be able to draw, take photos, or write stuff right on the lock screen. Everything you do will appear on the lock screen for other contact group members who share the application with you.
What can we do with LokLok?
- Leave notes for friends so that they see them as soon as they view their phones.
- Erase everything or draw as if it were a whiteboard.
- Draw on any picture shared by our contacts.
- Take a photo and put it on the screens of our contacts.
What’s more, the app works on tablets and as a widget and also allows users to share the little works of art created to their social networks.
With LokLok, lock screens are a lot more fun and we don’t have to worry about privacy since none of what is shared, written, or drawn is logged.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,…