Machine Gun Kelly has shared some “shocking” news with his fans.
The “Bloody Valentine” singer, 32, revealed on his Instagram Stories that he was “electrocuted” Friday during a Waste Management Phoenix Open performance at Coors Light Birds Nest in Scottsdale, Ariz.
“YOOO 🤯 I GOT ELECTRICUTED (sic) AND MY HAIR STOOD UP ⚡️🤣⚡️,” he wrote across a video of him dancing onstage.
Kelly’s blonde hair can be seen in the clip standing straight up as he jumped around.
For the set, the rocker wore a white crop top and silver metallic pants.
Kelly did not share more details on how exactly he was shocked, but TMZ reported that no medical professionals were needed.
The outlet also reported that after MGK’s nearly two-hour show, he and his fiancée, Megan Fox, met up and attended Drake’s Super Bowl party. Kelly is set to perform at the Sports Illustrated Super Bowl party on Saturday night.
Kelly’s performance comes less than a week after he and the “Transformers” star, 36, attended the 2023 Grammys together.
MGK was nominated for Best Rock Album — the first Grammy nomination of his career — but lost in the category to Ozzy Osbourne’s “Patient Number 9.”
After the show, Fox took to social media to praise her fiancé for his “grace and maturity” after the tough loss.
“Congratulations on being in the very small percentage of artists who have received a Grammy nomination,” she captioned a carousel of photos on Instagram of them at the Feb. 5 event. “You have handled this process with a grace and maturity that I haven’t seen from you before and I’m so proud of you.”
The “Jennifer’s Body” star added, “Watching you walk in humility and gratitude, watching you grow into yourself and become a better man is an immeasurably more satisfying experience than watching you accept an award.”
Fox concluded her sweet message by writing, “I hope one day you’ll see yourself the way I see you. I love you and I’ll keep this memory of you forever”