Customize your user experience on WhatsApp
January 25, 2023
Due to the fact that many users demand changes and improvements to WhatsApp that its developers do not seem very encouraged to introduce, partly because of the philosophy of its owner Facebook, MODs are popping up like mushrooms. Among them is MBWhatsApp, a MOD that will let you customize your user experience when chatting.
Greater customization and two accounts at the same time
As usual in MODs, MB lets the user have an interface that is already different from that of the official app, with a bottom bar with different options. In addition, the download package we offer you from Malavida also enables you to not have to uninstall the original WhatsApp, so you can use two accounts simultaneously.
This MOD adds among others the following functions:
- Interface design in the style of iOS WhatsApp.
- Send messages or call numbers that are not in your address book.
- It includes a tool to create stickers.
- It allows you to use up to 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Freeze the last connection time.
- Disable the forwarding message displayed when forwarding messages.
- Define who can call you and who cannot call you.
- Hide the connection statuses.
- Block the deletion of messages.
- Over 3,000 themes to customize the app.
- Hide the media files you want from the gallery.
- It enables you to send any type of file up to 50MB and videos up to 700MB.
- Send over 10 images at a time.
- Status Privacy and the ability to write up to 250 characters.
- Enable individual chats to be password-protected.
- Font size, color, and type can be customized.
Anyway, remember that using a MOD has its risk because WhatsApp, from time to time, bans those who use them, in the best case, temporarily. The official app is the only option that guarantees 100% service stability.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system…