PlayStation 3 emulator for PC
January 8, 2018
PSeMu3 is an emulator for games developed for PlayStation 3, the popular console by Sony, with which you’ll be able to enjoy its titles on your computer. Furthermore, it’s also compatible with games of previous versions of the console.
The first PS3 emulator that doesn’t use Homebrew games.
Features of PSeMu3
- PlayStation 3 emulator for PC. Also compatible with PS1 and PS2 games.
- Use both originals and copies of Blu-ray discs.
- Compatible with games from any geographical region.
- Launch games from ISO images.
How to use the software
One of the greatest appeals of PSeMu3 or PS3 Emulator is how easy it is to use, as you only have to drag and drop your games on the executable to launch them automatically. You can also load them from the file explorer.
Bear in mind that the files of the PlayStation 3 BIOS haven’t been included due to legal issues. If you’re interested, you’ll have to get hold of them from other sources.
Requirements and additional information:
- The emulator doesn’t include games.
- Requires the console’s BIOS files to launch the software.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.