A way of watching TV through the P2P network
May 27, 2016
Would you like to broadcast your own TV channel on the Internet? With SopCast it is possible. It is a simple free application that allows you to broadcast video and audio on the Internet. What’s more, you can watch a large amount of television channels and radio broadcasts. With SopCast you will no longer have to miss your favorite football matches and you will be able to discover new television channels.
- Based on P2P technology that allows you to share your multimedia contents with any user.
- Allows you to create your own television channel and easily broadcast it on the Internet.
- Real-time streaming.
- Allows you to record video while you watch a TV channel.
- You can playback the broadcast from any channel with the player of your choice.
- The SopCast player can be embedded in a website.
Offer your multimedia contents to the world.
Broadcast your own TV channel
With SopCast you’ll be able to show the entire world the videos you have created. To do so you only have to select the file and make sure that it is in the appropriate format. SopCast supports ASF, WMV, RM, RMVB videos among others. Thus, other users will be able to watch your channel, and the more users that play your videos, the better the quality of the broadcast will be.
And if you want to watch TV, SopCast allows you to enjoy a large amount of channels. You’ll be able to view from films to sport events, all from your computer. SopCast has many users that share their videos, thus you’ll be able to discover audiovisual productions that you wouldn’t be able to view through traditional channels.
Download SopCast right now and create your own free television channel.
Innovations of the latest version
- Solves the login problems in certain countries.
- Corrects minor errors.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system…