The official Suicide Squad game
March 26, 2018
2016 was the year of the release of the movie Suicide Squad. As couldn’t be otherwise each time there’s a film based on the DC Comics universe (or even Marvel), this one also comes along with an Android game. In this case, we’re talking about Suicide Squad: Special Ops.
The official game of the Suicide Squad movie
The movie’s game immerses us into this story in which we’ll be part of a special team made up of supervillains who were in prison but have managed to escape. Loads of different enemies will try to stop us so we’ll have to put in plenty of effort to complete our missions.
It’s a first-person shooter, FPS, in which we can make use of different weapons, both long and short-range. We’ll take on the role of the anti-heroes Deadshot, Harley Quinn and Diablo to cause panic and havoc around town with a baseball bat, a shotgun and plenty of fire-power.
Control your favorite anit-heroes.
Main features of this Suicide Squad game
Unfortunately, the game can’t be played online although we can share our scores over the Internet, and take part in a daily ranking with players from all over the world:
- First-person shooter optimized for mobile devices.
- Each character (Harley Quinn, Deadshot and Diablo) has their own weapons and special skills.
- The target is to survive for as long as possible to the attacks of enemies.
- Health packs, weapons and improvements available around the map.
- Possibility to record your game in HD video to share it.
- Daily and weekly ranking with all the players’ scores.
Therefore, if you liked the movie and its cast, its trailer and, in general, all the merchandise and complementary aspects of this film, don’t hesitate to download its APK and live the story from the inside.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system…