One of the all-time most famous puzzle games
January 27, 2023
Today we bring you the game that needs no introduction: the legendary Tetris. Its roots go back to the Soviet Union in 1984 and it was created by Alekséi Pázhitnov. Since then we have seen and played this superb puzzle game on absolutely all the platforms possible: computers, video consoles, mobile consoles, arcade machines…
This version of TETRIS for Android comes from the N3TWORK Inc. studio and features the classic game free of any kind of extra rules or boosters so that you can play it just the way you have always played it, but with the convenience of touch controls.
- Players can spend hours fitting the pieces together and clearing lines on a classic Tetris.
- The touch controls make placing and rotating Tetriminos easy.
- It can be played offline.
- 5 different themes for the game panel: Monstris, Shooting Stars, Neon Futura, Toytris, and 8-Bits. With this last one, you will go back in time and will think you are playing on the first Gameboy.
- Players can compete for a place on the global leaderboard and hobnob with the best in the world.
- There are up to 50 avatars to choose from for the user profile.
What’s new in the latest version
- New avatars and exclusive themes together with new seasons.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,…