Blue Lock continues to captivate viewers with its immersive storyline, which revolves around an extraordinary soccer program. With so many characters in the anime’s plot, who are Blue Lock’s voice actors in the sub and dub?
The anime centers on Yoichi Isagi, a high school soccer player who accepts the Blue Lock challenge to compete for the title of The World’s Greatest Egoist Striker.
Along with 299 other players, Yoichi needs to improve his soccer skills as a striker to survive.
Related: The Best Sports Anime of All Time
Who Are Blue Lock’s Japanese Voice Actors?
The official Japanese voice-acting cast for Blue Lock is as follows:
- Kazuki Ura as Yoichi Isagi
- Tasuku Kaito as Meguru Bachira
- Souma Saitou as Hyouma Chigiri
- Yuuki Ono as Rensuke Kunigami
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Juubee Aryuu
- Junichi Suwabe as Shouei Barou
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Jinpachi Ego
- Shuugo Nakamura as Gin Gagamaru
- Kouki Uchiyama as Rin Itoshi
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Jingo Raichi
- Yuma Uchida as Reo Mikage
- Chiba Shouya as Yuudai Imamura
- Aoi Ichikawa as Igarashi Gurimu
- Ryuunosuke Watanuki as Okuhito Iemon
- Takahiro Sakurai as Itoshi Sae
- Kenichi Suzumura as Kira Ryosuke
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Seishirou Nagi
- Daishi Kajita as Asahi Naruhaya
- Eri Kitamura as Anri Teieri
- Masatomo Nakazawa as Kuon Wataru
- Natsuki Hanae as Niko Ikki
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Zantetsu Tsurugi
- Ryouta Suzuki as Wanima Junichi / Wanima Keisuke
- Shinnosuke Tachibana as Aoshi Tokimitsu
Who Are Blue Lock’s English Dub Voice Actors?
The official English dub voice-acting cast for Blue Lock is as follows:
- Ricco Fajardo as Yoichi Isagi
- Drew Breedlove as Bachira Meguru
- Aaron Campbell as Raichi Jingo
- Aaron Dismuke as Chigiri Hyouma
- Alejandro Saab as Itoshi Sae
- Alex Hom as Kunigami Rensuke
- Blake Shepard as Kira Ryosuke
- Anthony DiMascio as Iemon Okuhito
- Derick Snow as Ego Jinpachi
- David Matranga as Niko Ikki
- Jesse Pinnick as Imamura Yuudai
- Kasi Hollowell as Anri Teieri
- Matthew David Rudd as Shouei Baro
- Kyle Igneczi as Igarashi Gurimu
- Lee George as Gin Gagamaru
- Mark Allen J. as Kuon Wataru
- Spencer Liles as Naruhaya Asahi
- Bill Jenkins as Issei Isagi
- Cole Feuchter as Tomoya Tada
- Garrett Schenck as Buratsuta
- Katie Stone as Iyo Isagi
- Monty Thompson as Okawa
RELATED: When Will Blue Lock Be Released in English?
Who Are Yoichi Isagi’s Voice Actors in Blue Lock?
In Blue Lock, Yoichi Isagi’s Japanese voice actor is Kazuki Ura, who is currently affiliated with VIMS.
He is an Osakan-born seiyuu who also formed the voice actor unit, SHALL WE BLACK OUT?, with fellow voice actors Hitoshi Horinouchi, Kazuki Furuta, and Akihiro Arai.
Some of his most notable anime roles include Doi Shouta in World’s End Harem, Aiba Kyosuke in Futsal Boys!!!!!, Makabe Subaru in Shadowverse Flame, and Cobalt from Technoroid: Overmind.
On the other hand, Ricco Fajardo is Yoichi Isagi’s English dub voice actor. He is a jack of all trades as he can do everything, from shooting movies, doing commercials, motion captures, traditional theater, and even hosting live events!
In anime, he is best known for his roles as Yuma Motoki in Ao Ashi, Itona Horibe in Assassination Classroom, Roland in The Case Study of Vanitas, Ryuuji Kanzaki in Classroom of the Elite, and Karim Fulham in Fire Force.
READ MORE: Is Blue Lock a BL or Romance Anime?
Who Are Meguru Bachira’s Voice Actors in Blue Lock?
Meguru Bachira’s Japanese voice actor in Blue Lock is Tasuku Kaito.
Given that he just recently started his voice acting career, not much is known about him, but aside from voice acting, Tasuku Kaito can also do karate and play soccer like his character in Blue Lock.
So far, Tasuku Kaito has voiced anime characters such as Kohaku Okawa in Ensemble Stars!! Road to Show!! and some small roles in anime like Ahiru no Sora, My Stepmom’s Daughter Is My Ex, and IDOLiSH7: Third Beat!
Meanwhile, Drew Breedlove is Meguru Bachira’s English dub voice actor.
Unlike Tasuku Kaito, Drew Breedlove is a seasoned voice actor, having starred in anime shows such as Saga of Tanya the Evil, Tokyo Ghoul: re, Tsuredure Children, and In Another World With My Smartphone.
ALSO READ: Blue Lock: What Happens to Kira Ryosuke?
Who Are Chigiri Hyouma’s Voice Actors in Blue Lock?
Souma Saitou, a seasoned veteran, provides the Japanese voice for Chigiri Hyouma.
He is not only a voice actor but also a singer who is signed to 81 Produce and Sacra Music. He originally wanted to be a musician or a novelist before becoming a voice actor.
Some of Souma Saitou’s recent anime roles include Kanemaki Kojirou from Orient, Kunai from Tokyo 24th Ward, Lie Ren f
rom RWBY: Ice Queendom, and Miyano Yoshikazu from Sasaki and Miyano.
Meanwhile, Aaron Dismuke is Chigiri Hyouma’s English dub voice actor.
At the age of 12, Aaron Dismuke rose to fame in the voice acting industry due to his role as Alphonse Elric in the English dub of the original Fullmetal Alchemist.
Aaron Dismuke is best known for his roles as Marx Francois in Black Clover, Kio Kakazu in Cat Planet Cuties, Kanji Ike in Classroom of the Elite, Kagami Ouri in Corpse Princess, and Senku Ishigami in Dr. Stone.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: Blue Lock Opening Song, Lyrics, Spotify, and Where to Download the Intro
Who Are Kunigami Rensuke’s Voice Actors in Blue Lock?
Kunigami Rensuke is voiced by Yuuki Ono in Japanese. Aside from being a voice actor, he is also a singer. Prior to becoming a freelancer, he was affiliated with Atomic Monkey.
He is best known for his major anime roles as Josuke Higashikata in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Kagami Taiga in Kuroko’s Basketball, Tokugawa Shigeshige in Gintama, and Isami Aldini in Food Wars.
On the flip side, Alex Hom is Kunigami Rensuke’s English dub voice actor. He is best known for his voice acting jobs at FUNimation and Crunchyroll.
In anime, Alex Hom has voiced characters such as Pierre in Parallel World Pharmacy, Yoshida in Higehiro, and Tryton du Diento in Skeleton Knight in Another World.
Want the latest on all things anime? Make sure you follow us on Twitter!